0.28~500 KV surge arrester:
1. The Core column applied winding structure, Polymer Housed core pillar molded on the core column,
with almost no internal air gap, and outstanding sealing performance Simple in structure, small in size
and light in weight.
2. Polymer Housed with silicone rubber, explosion-proof ZnO varistor as the core component is large
in flow capacity.
3. International standard IEC 60099-4 and ANSI 62.22, and with high reliability. With fully insulated tops,
the product can be applied to the complete cabinet installation,
which can reduce the designing size of cabinet.
4. Products with detachment device can provide signals for quitting operation when failure occurs,
avoiding arrester explosion, and it is maintenance-free.
5. Polymer housed products with a six CTI level, creepage distance meets the requirements of IV level
in heavy pollution areas.
2. Technical Parameters of Surge Arrester
Rated voltage kV
4/10µS High current impulse kA
Lightning impulse withstand kV
Nominal Current kV
Power frequency voltage withstand(dry/wet)kV
Residual voltage of steep impulse----at 5kA(kV)
8/20µS Residual voltage of lightning impulse current kV(Peak value)-----at 5kA(kV)
Residual voltage of switching impulse current kV (peak value)----at 1kA (kV)
1mA D.C reference voltage (kV)
Line discharge level
Creepage distance ----mm
2mS long duration impulse current A
Material employed in series non-linear resistor
3. Working Condition of Surge Arrester
Environment temperature: -40--+40 degree
Power frequency voltage should not be more than continuous running voltage
Max wind speed should be less than 35m/s
Earthquake intensity should be less than 7 degree
If interested, Welcome to inquiry:
WhatsApp/wechat ID: 0086 13319220197