ZW7-40.5 current breaker is conformity with GB1984-2003 High-voltage alternating-current circuit breakers and IEC62271-100 High-voltage alternating-current circuit-breakers, equipped with spring operating mechanism or electromagnetic operating mechanism, with characteristics of strong breaking capacity, lower operating power and high reliability
ZW7-40.5 Outdoor high voltage alternating current vacuum circuit breaker is three-phase outdoor HV switchgear of AC 50Hz and rated voltage 40.5kV and under. Mainly used to control and protection of 35 kV power system, for breaking and making load current, overload current and short-circuit current.
National Standard: GB1984-89
International Standard: IEC56
2. Main Technical feature
1. High performance strut type complete sealed structure.
2. Vacuum silicone filled, anti-aging and high voltage.
3. Specialized equipped CT, high accuracy, large capacity.
4. Convenient and flexible mounting structure.
5. Main technical parameters
Rated 1min power frequency withstand voltage
Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage
1250 - 2000A
Rated short-time withstand current
20 - 31.5kA
Rated peak withstand current
50 - 80kA
Rated short-circuit breaking current
20 - 31.5kA
Rated short-circuit closing breaking
Duration of rated short-circuit
Direct component of rated short-circuit breaking current
Peak of transient recovery voltage (TRV)
Rated operating sequence
Rated cable charging breaking current
Breaking operations of rated short-circuit breaking current
3. Service condition
1. Ambient temperature not exceed 40℃, average value measured 24h should not be over 35℃, not less than -25℃.
2. Please take the sun radiation into consideration that reaches has high as 1000W/m2.
3. Altitude not exceed 3500m.
4. Wind speed not over 34m/s (equivalent to air pressure 700Pa).
5. Vibration from external of switchgear or control equipment or ground motion can be omitted.
6. Amplitude of electromagnetic interference included in secondary system should not over 1.6kV.